Secondary School Physics Tuition
Secondary School Physics / Combined Physics Tuition at Path Finder
At Path Finder Tuition, we focus on helping the students to achieve good understanding of the lesson through activities and videos that show the theory/concept in the practical world. After which, these concepts are checked in progression with:
- MCQ with increasing difficulty levels
- Keywords marking in explanation questions
- Regular review of concepts by the 5 categories
- Analysis of writing technique in explanation question (Individual feedback given to student)
Why is Secondary School Physics / Combined Physics Important?
Physics at ‘O’ / ‘N’ level exposes students to the occurrences in the Physical world around them.
The aim of both syllabus is to equip students with the knowledge to explain, account for events that occur in the real world in both qualitative and quantitative manner. These are grouped in the following 5 categories:
- General Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Static Electricity and Electricity (Including DC)
- Magnetism, Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Induction (Electromagnetic Induction is only for 5059 ‘O’ level)
Class Information & Booking
To learn more about this class, please call us at +65 8113 2816