Junior College Physics Tuition at Path Finder
At Path Finder Tuition, we focus on helping the students to achieve good understanding of
the lesson through activities and videos that show the theory/concept applied in the practical
After which, these concepts are checked in progression with:
- MCQ in increasing difficulty levels
- Keywords marking in explanation questions
- Regular review of concepts by categories
- Analysis of writing technique in explanation question with individual feedback
Addition to the ‘O’ level course, there would also be dedicated lessons catered to address the
key concepts and answering techniques required in the following question type:
- Planning Question (Paper 3)
- Data-based Questions (Paper 2)
Why is Junior College Physics Important?
Physics at ‘A’ level is an extension to the knowledge acquired in the GCE ‘O’ level syllabus.
The requirement in this subject goes beyond conceptual knowledge but also requiring a good
grasp of Mathematics applied in the subject.
The aim of the syllabus is to equip students with the knowledge to explain, account for events
that occur in the real world in both qualitative and quantitative manner. These are grouped in
the following categories:
- General Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Waves, SHM and Superposition
- Field of Force and their application
- Electromagnetism and its Induction
- Modern Physics (Nuclear and Quantum Physics)
Class Information & Booking
To learn more about this class, please call us at +65 8574 3998.